to our company
We, SURYA CORPORATION, are one of the reputed manufacturers and suppliers in the domain. Our firm specializes in various types of Honey that includes Pure Honey, Natural Raw Honey, Natural Herbal Honey, Mixed Flora Honey, Bee's Wax, etc. In the Indian Market, we are dealing with 1000 tonnes a year. For meeting the needs of several food processing, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, we came into existence in 2005. Our offered honey contains antioxidants that are important to fight toxicity in the bloodstream and harmful infections. It is also useful in the treatment of ulcer, sore throat and diarrhoea. Our provided honey is made accessible to the patrons in different packaging options as per clients need.
We are equipped with a laboratory and other modern equipment that aids us to offer pure honey in bulk within committed time frame. Also, it is regularly upgraded to meet world class testing norms and procedures. Keeping international standards and customers' requirements in mind, we offer pure honey with the assurance of affordability, product safety and quality. To ensure quality, honey is collected and processed under AGMARK & BIS (Bureau of Indian Standard) quality standards. Besides, our processed honey is known for its purity, hygienic processing, unadulterated nature and longer shelf life.
We offer the pure form of honey that is processed in hygienic manner. The complete range of our product is:
- Raspberry Flavored Honey
- Herbal Infused Honey
- Pure Raw Honey
- Natural Processed Honey
- Natural Flavored Honey
- Bee's Wax
Due to our systematic handling procedures, we have managed to maintain the top quality standards in this domain. We give top priority to handling process to ensure that every drop of honey that is going out of the warehouse is of top quality. We have divided the entire procedure into various detailed steps. These are:
- Collection: All the honey are directly collected from their farms within 7 days from its harvesting. Then it is transferred to our local collection depot. With this process, we maintain the complete record of the beekeeper and honey from its origin.
- Raw Meterial Inspection: After collection, honey is segregated lot-wise. Then, organoleptic sensory evaluation is conducted to test the quality of honey. Honey which meets the international quality norms is then sent for processing.
- Decrystalization & Filteration: The next step is melting the honey for its easy handling. This process is performed in stainless steel chamber where hot air is used as the heating media. Now, honey is passed through sieve mesh filters to remove unwanted particles.
- Homogenization: We are equipped with tanks to hold 20 KL and are mounted with SS agitators and slow speed motors to tranfer the honey into one tank of 20 Metric tons.
- Processing and Packaging: Our processing unit includes flash heating & cooling units, filter newses and pumps that transfer the finished honey to the settling tanks. After that, honey is packed in food grade epoxy coated barrels with a nett weight of 300 kilograms. For retailing, packing of honey can be done from 5 grams to 50 kilograms as per the need of clients.
Quality is the main essence of our company that enhances the production rate. We ensure optimum levels of cleanliness by using plastic gloves while handling and packaging is done. We are having an NABL & ISO 17025 approved in-house lab for research and training purposes which also contributes in assuring the quality of honey. This lab is outfitted with modern sophisticated instruments for the analysis of honey as per set standards.
Our team work in coordination with each other to provide immense satisfaction to clients and to avoid any kind of issues during the handling and packaging procedure. They are also aware with highly advanced technologies that are used in our production unit. Our team includes:
- Production Manager
- Team leader
- Account Manager
- Market Executives